Manage Your Agreement

Whether you need statement information, want to amend your personal details, or would like a settlement figure, the options below should answer any questions you may have. If you are still unsure about anything, please email us via


Change your personal details

If you have moved house, changed your name or updated any of your contact details, please let us know.

Providing us with your updated information will maintain the validity of your finance agreement. It will also enable us to contact you towards the end of your agreement to discuss your options and, most importantly, to provide you with an efficient service throughout.

We know that everyone’s circumstances change from time to time, so we may be able to make other adjustments to your agreement. Please contact us on 02393 760 238.


Having financial difficulties?

We are here to help!

If you are experiencing problems keeping up with your payments, firstly we advise that you get independent financial advice as soon as possible. For example you should contact National Debt Line or your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau.

We are here to help and discuss your situation with you before you get into serious debt and are at risk of losing your vehicle. We may be able to help you through some short-term difficult times. Please call us on 02393 760 284 to discuss your current situation or email us via to arrange a call back.


Ending your agreement early

You can request to end your finance agreement early. You can request a settlement quote by simply emailing us via

A settlement quote details all outstanding money due in order for you to settle your finance with us – including all credit, fees and interest.

Please note, all outstanding costs must be paid within the validity date on your quote and you will not own your vehicle until these funds have been received by us in full.

If you are considering ending your agreement early for another vehicle, we recommend speaking to one of our renewal specialists for more information first.


Statement request

If you have a Hire Purchase finance agreement with Go Car Credit, you will receive an annual statement on the anniversary of your agreement start date.

Your annual statement includes payments made to date up until the most recent anniversary of your agreement start date. If you would like a copy of your most recent annual statement, please request this via