Customer Care Agent
A bit about the role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Agent to join our Customer Service Team.
Our Customer Service Agents are the main point of contact for our customers who may experience financial difficulties. They handle inbound customer calls, dealing with a range of queries, as well as taking payments, managing complaints and assisting with payment-related questions. You will also make outbound calls relating to outstanding payments and to discuss payment plans for customers in financial difficulties. Detailed training will be provided to build your existing experience.
You will help our customers understand their financial and legal obligations and always have ‘treating customers fairly’ at the forefront of your mind.
Where and when:
The role will be based at our Warrington Office with the option of home working for up to 3 days per week. The working hours will be 37.5 across five days of the week. We operate between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday including bank holidays.
What you need:
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Agents who have:
- Experience of dealing with customer queries.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail with a track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience of dealing with customer financial queries, as well as taking payments, dealing with complaints and assisting with payment related queries, along with considering those who are financial vulnerable and may be COVID affected.
- Ideally have previously worked within a regulated environment with an understanding of ‘treating customers fairly’. An understanding of FCA and FLA would be desirable..
- Experience of handing inbound and outbound customer and third party calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of updating customer records quickly and accurately.
- High levels of verbal and written communication with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and customers for the mutual benefit of our customers and our business.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- Starting holidays of 23 days plus bank holidays, increasing with service
- Voluntary overtime
- Clear development path with training and development
- Occupational sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Free parking and convenient business park location
- Regular charity and engagement activities
- Great amenities on the business park including shuttle bus, cash point, cafes/street food vendors, creche, subsidised gym, yoga classes, cycle facilities and shower
If this sounds like the role for you, and you’d like to take advantage of working for a growing company, send your CV and a covering note to Careers@GoCarCredit.co.uk