Compliance Manager (Warrington)
A bit about the role:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced compliance professional to support the Risk and Compliance Team in our Warrington office.
The role holder will take on the ownership and responsibility for ensuring that Go Car Credit operates to the relevant regulatory and industry guidelines across all areas. They will assist the Head of Credit Risk and Compliance to support a robust Risk, Compliance and Monitoring framework.
The role will also involve providing support and coaching to line managers to develop their capability and understanding of regulatory requirements and ensure that these are kept within the context of our behaviours and culture.
Where and when:
Working at our Warrington office once lockdown rules allow, your weekly working hours will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm – 7.5 hours a day with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break. You may be required to work bank holidays. Some travel to other sites will be required.
What you need:
We are looking for someone with the following:
- An up to date knowledge of the relevant regulatory and legislative requirements of a Consumer Credit business
- Strong written communication skills to draft reports and MI packs
- Ability to focus and pay attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment, preferably in the Consumer Credit industry
- Previous experience of working in an audit capacity, either in audit/monitoring role, or within an operational role such as Quality Assurance
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- Starting holidays of 25 days plus bank holidays, increasing with service
- Private medical cover
- Clear development path with training and development
- Occupational sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Free parking and convenient business park location
- Subsidised Costa coffee machine on site
- Regular charity and engagement activities
- Great amenities on the business park including shuttle bus, cash point, cafes/street food vendors, creche, subsidised gym, yoga classes, cycle facilities and shower
If this sounds like the role for you and you’d like to take advantage of working for a growing company, send your CV and a covering note to Careers@GoCarCredit.co.uk